Just a friendly reminder that the MDC North Campus Library is here for MDC students and faculty, and offers many services to help you with your information needs:
- Librarians available to assist with research
- Print resources - books, magazines, newspapers, professional journals
- Online resources - electronic databases and ebooks
- Audio books on CD and cassette tape
- Computers with Internet access
- Print, copy, and fax capabilities
- Study areas
- New! Music CDs
Students may check out 5 books in each subject area and a total of 15 books at one time. These may be taken home for up to 3 weeks.
Electronic databases and ebooks are available to students from any computer with Internet access. Research from home using these useful tools that provide full-text articles and books.
For research assistance, call the Reference Desk at 305-237-1183.
For general library information, call the Service Desk at 305-237-1142.
Monday - Thursday 7:45 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - Closed
Visit the MDC North Campus Library online at http://www.mdc.edu/north/library